How do I send Bitcoin to another person?
You can send Bitcoin using your Cubits Wallet in only a few steps:
- Go to the Send Money page on your Cubits Account
- Enter or scan the address of the person you wish to send Bitcoin
- Enter the amount of Euro or Bitcoin you wish to send
- Press the “Send Money” button
Why is my transaction status pending?
Your transaction status may be pending for one of two reasons:
- You performed a Buy or Sell operation using funds not immediately available on your Cubits account. The transaction will be pending until we receive confirmation from your bank.
- You performed a large transaction that must be verified by the Cubits Team.
How do I cancel a Bitcoin transaction?
Once you have submitted a Bitcoin transaction it cannot be cancelled. Bitcoin transactions are instantaneous - once the funds have been moved into another address Cubits cannot access the transferred Bitcoin.
Why is my transaction not visible on the blockchain.info?
Internal transactions completed between Cubits users will not be visible on the blockchain. For instance, if a Cubits Wallet user pays a Cubits merchant via our payment screen the activity will not be visible on blockchain.info.
Pending transactions will not appear on the blockchain until they are broadcasted to the network. Large transactions may require a verification period. During this time they will not appear on the blockchain.
How much are Bitcoin transaction fees?
We charge a small fee on Bitcoin withdrawals. This fee supports the Bitcoin Network and ensures your transactions are processed in a timely manner.
Requesting and receiving Bitcoin is completely free of charge for our Cubits Wallet users.